General intention and expectations of candidate:
Quorum is seeking a a sales engineer in the TOLA region (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas). The right candidate will join an exciting company experiencing rapid growth in one of the fastest segments of the industry.
Vice President, Systems Engineering
• Work with sales and channel team to deliver company’s revenue goals.
• Demonstrate Quorum products to prospective customers and partners both live and over web-based meeting.
• Attend and lead events, trade shows, seminars, etc. as scheduled.
• Engage with partners and partner prospects to sell our technology and then transfer knowledge and train their staff to sell Quorum.
• Install products and support POCs/evaluations as necessary.
• Other tasks as directed by sales leadership.
• At least 5 years proven experience as a sales engineer with at least 2 years working for a storage, virtualization or backup focused technology vendor.
• Extensive experience and talents demonstrating technology solutions both in person and over web-based meeting technology such as Webex or GoToMeeting.
• Track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals in the referenced territory.
• Solid understanding of industry landscape relative to backup, storage, cloud storage, SANs and virtualization.
• Proven experience deploying appliance-based solutions on customer premises for proof of concepts and evaluations.
• Experience and understanding of Microsoft Server environments including SQL/Exchange/Sharepoint servers, Active Directory, Domain Controllers, etc.
• Linux experience is a plus.