Quorum onQ Archive Vault provides customers with the ability to create long term archive backup of their critical data. The Archive Vault solution assists organizations with compliance needs as well as increasing operational efficiency, mitigating risks and enables litigation readiness.
The Archive Vault solution is an extension to our award winning and patented onQ™ High Availability solution that provides everything you need for immediate One-Click Recovery™ of all your critical systems after any storage, system or site failure.
The onQ solution maintains up-to-date ready-to-run virtual machine clones of your critical systems that can run right on the appliance, transparently taking over for failed servers within minutes.
A single instance of the Quorum Archive Vault can be extended to more than 200 TBs across 8 disks storage modules. It is possible to have multiple instances of the Archive Vault, thus allowing unlimited growth potential.
Ease of Use
Quorum Archive Vault appliance can seamlessly pull backups from Quorum’s appliance. Archive Vault can be configured locally and/or remotely to create a repository that is off-site for reliable disaster recovery capabilities.
- Virtually unlimited growth potential
- Leverages High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR) compute resources, lowering cost & U space
- Multiple HA & DR tenants/appliances can access a single Archive Vault
- Retains customer data de-duplicated in the archive repository
- Selectable level of redundancy, HA only, DR only, HA & DR
- Archive repository data encryption option
- 2U 12-drive add-on storage module to the Quorum HA and/or DR appliance
- Supports hardware alerting
- Supports “spin-down” of unused disk drives to conserve energy
- Supports hot-swap disk drives and RAID-6 configuration for extra reliability
- Utilizes a NV-CACHE battery-backed disk controller to protect data during unexpected power outages
- Utilizes redundant power supplies
- Allows for scheduling of archive backups on monthly, quarterly, and year schedules, with appropriate expiration
- Maximum yearly retention is unlimited
- Daily and weekly backups will reside in the existing repository