Easy Continuity & Comfort
- One-Click Recovery system
- One-Click Testing
- Replicates anywhere—compressed & encrypted
- Protection for storage, system & site failures
- Integrated server monitoring
- Email and text alerts
- Scheduled email health reports
Scheduled email health reports
- Full local backup of entire system
- Supports physical and virtual servers
- Sub file-level incremental updates
- Global deduplication at source
- Powerful exclusion rules
- Restore to any snapshot level
- File-level recovery to any snapshot level
- Windows Share Restore
- Exchange Mail Restore
- Local, Remote or Both
- Bandwidth throttling
- Internal and External storage
- No GB or monthly storage charges
- Supports all apps without add-ons
Quorum data recovery appliances are sized based on how many Recovery Nodes you need and how much data you need to protect. Storage is always expandable, so you’re not locked into a rigid platform. With our incremental-forever and deduplication technologies, the amount of new data that needs to be sent to the appliance per snapshot is usually quite small, minimizing not only storage requirements, but also reducing the load on your LAN and WAN.
- All configurations may be used as local HA appliances or Remote DR appliances except the T20 which is designed to only be HA capable.
- Recommended number assumes an average of 2-3GB memory and 40% CPU core per RN.
- 3 year hardware warranty included; Specifications subject to change.
I don’t have a second site:
If you don’t have a second location we can help you. onQ™ On-Site can replicate to onQ™ Plus enabling One-Click Recovery in the cloud. onQ™ Plus, composed of state-of-the-art class 5 data center facilities can provide an excellent defense against whole site failure.
Quorum® onQ On-Site Deployment Methods
onQ’s flexible deployment options let you tailor a solution to your needs. Whether you have 2, 20 or 50 servers to protect, at one or multiple sites, onQ can be configured to meet your needs.
Disaster Recovery Solution means that you won’t be down for more than a few minutes. Unlike conventional backup products which require recovery hardware and cumbersome, time-consuming processes, onQ gets you running again in minutes. With one click, you will be running up-to-date virtual copies of your protected servers right on the onQ appliance.
How It Works
onQ is typically deployed as a pair of plug-and-play appliances—one for your main office and one for your remote branch or co-location facility—your disaster recovery site. Simply plug the onQ local appliance into your production network, install our lightweight service on the servers you wish to protect and in minutes onQ will start protecting your critical business systems without even requiring a reboot.
onQ keeps up-to-date copies of all your operating system, application and data files on both the local and remote appliances – but, unlike conventional backup products, it also keeps ready-to-run “Recovery Nodes” standing by. If any (or all) of your protected servers fail, the Recovery Node can be started with a single click and have your business running again in minutes.
The entire process is totally automatic and doesn’t require any additional hardware or software. onQ’s incremental updates are extremely efficient, sending only the parts of any files that have changed, storing them in our repository for point-in-time file recovery and merging those changes into the Recovery Nodes. They are so efficient that you can keep months of snapshots that are as little as 15 minutes apart.
onQ On-Site appliances come packed with all the features you need for enterprise level Disaster Recovery Solution:
- Full & incremental backups to the onQ appliance
- Powerful de-duplication technology
- Ready-to-run virtual Recovery Nodes
- Data replication to remote site
- One click 5 minute recovery – even for terabyte systems
- Monitoring and alerts
- Recover files and messages in minutes
I Don’t Have a Second Site
If you don’t have a second location we can help you. We have state-of-the-art class 5 data center facilities and can get you installed and protected in just a few short hours. Contact us today.
I Don’t Want Remote Disaster Recovery; Local High Availability Will Be Fine
While we recommend having a DR location, onQ allows you to decide on how and where you want to deploy. By installing a single onQ Appliance on your local network your business will be protected from interruptions from storage or server failures.