Quorum understands how critical your Disaster Recovery Solution is to the health of your business. We provide a range of customer support plans to meet your needs.
Customer Support Plans
Quorum is 100% committed to providing best-in-class customer service. Since critical system outages may affect your business at any time, we offer the option for support services 24x7x365 days a year. You can choose from the following support plans:
- Direct support via phone or email. Access to our Technical Support Engineers from 6am to 6pm US Pacific Time during normal US business days (excluding major US holidays).
- Next-Business-Day hardware support.
- Unlimited access to our Customer Support Portal
- Access to all onQ software maintenance updates.
Includes all of the features of Standard Support, plus:
- After-hours and weekend support for critical issues via phone access to our Technical Support Engineers.
Contacting Customer Support
Standard Support Service: Email and phone from 6am to 6pm US Pacific Time during normal US business days (excluding major US holidays and weekends).
Premium Support Service: Standard Support plus phone support after-hours and weekends (excluding major US holidays).
When contacting Customer Support, please be prepared to provide:
- Your name, company, phone, email
- onQ software version
- Protected Node software version (if applicable)
- Appliance unit tag information (if a hardware issue)
- Problem description
- Problem frequency and history
- Problem impact assessment
- Test of any error messages
- Steps taken so far to troubleshoot the problem
Customer Support Portal
You can access the Customer Support Portal at www.quorumlabs.com/support. If you are new to the portal, use the "Request a New Account" button to request access. Once you have been approved for access, you will receive an approval email to the appropriate login information.
The Home tab provides access to all the features of the Portal:
- Submit trouble tickets
- Review the status of trouble tickets previously submitted
- Search our knowledge base
- Provide feedback on your support experience
- Download utilities and documentation
- Review "most popular" and "most recent topics
Customer Support Guidelines
- Quorum Customer Support Plans do not include initial appliance installation services. These services are provided within the QuickStart service, at an additional charge. Please contact your Quorum representative for more details on this service.
- Customer Support Plans do not provide technical support for third-party products, like Protected Node hardware/software or networking equipment. However, we will help identify issues with these products in the course of diagnosing problems that affect your onQ appliance. You will then be responsible for working with the third-party vendor to resolve the problem with their product.
- Customer Support will provide active support for the previous major version (i.e. 2.x, 3.x) for a minimum of one year from the release of the next major version.