Enabling Support Access Using TeamViewer
Quorum’s customer support team uses TeamViewer for enabling remote access into your environment. To install TeamViewer, please click here, or under the navigation bar above.
Quorum understands how critical your Disaster Recovery Solution is to the health of your business and we want to ensure you have the right support available.
Customer Support Plans
Quorum is 100% committed to providing best-in-class customer service. Since critical system outages may affect your business at any time, we offer the option for support services 24x7x365 days a year. You can choose from the following support plans:
- Direct support via phone or email and access to our Technical Support Engineers from 6am to 6pm US Pacific Time during normal US business days (excluding major US holidays)
- Next-Business-Day hardware support (included for first 3 years)
- Unlimited access to our Customer Support Portal
- Access to all onQ software maintenance updates
- Includes all of the features of Standard Support
- Plus, after-hours and weekends (excluding major US holidays) for critical issues only.
Contacting Customer Support
Standard Support Service: Email and phone from 6am to 6pm US Pacific Time during normal US business days (excluding major US holidays and weekends).
Premium Support Service: Standard Support plus phone support after-hours and weekends (excluding major US holidays).
Please Provide The Following When Contacting Support:
- Your name, company, phone, email
- onQ software version
- Protected Node software version (if applicable)
- Appliance unit tag information (if a hardware issue)
- Problem description
- Problem frequency and history
- Problem impact assessment
- Test of any error messages
- Steps taken so far to troubleshoot the problem
Customer Support Portal
You can access the Customer Support Portal here. If you are new to the portal, use the “Request a New Account” button to request access. Once you have been approved for access, you will receive an approval email to the appropriate login information.
Customer Support Guidelines
- Quorum Customer Support Plans do not include initial appliance installation services. These services are provided within the QuickStart service, at an additional charge. Please contact your Quorum representative for more details on this service.
- Customer Support Plans do not provide technical support for third-party products, like Protected Node hardware/software or networking equipment. However, we will help identify issues with these products in the course of diagnosing problems that affect your onQ appliance. You will then be responsible for working with the third-party vendor to resolve the problem with their product.
- Customer Support will provide active support for the previous major version (i.e. 2.x, 3.x) for a minimum of one year from the release of the next major version.