7 Habits for Highly Effective DR Administrators
December 2, 2014, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
In this webinar, guest speaker, Forrester Research, Inc. Senior Analyst Henry Baltazar, will discuss the 7 habits for highly effective Disaster Recovery administrators. Topics such as RPO, RTO, performance, and networking will be discussed as part of a due diligence list prior to making the 7 habits highly effective.
Some habits include testing, networking, and geographic diversity among others.
Kicking it with Kern
September 18th, 11AM PT/2PM ET
In this month’s edition of Kickin IT With Kern, Senior Engineer Matt Kern shares all the latest updates with Quorum’s latest product update v3.8 including:
- Agent-less PN enrollment
- Startup dependencies and grouping
- onQ Proxy and onQ Central Proxy enhancements
- Web-based VNC Console
- UI performance improvements
- Enhanced Reporting
- And much more
Keeping Your Bank Up When IT Is Down
September 9th, 9AM PT/11AM ET
For community banks who rely on IT to be always on, the challenge is no longer recovering lost data files. It’s instantly recovering the entire workflow, and in a way no less compliant to major standards (like PCI and SOX) than normal bank operations would be. The choices are few for instant and fully compliant recovery. This webinar will dive into the choices that are out there, technical and business factors that must be accounted for in choosing the right instant recovery solution, and examples from ICBA member banks.
In this session we will cover 3 main topics:
- Instant restoration of IT functions: how banks can continue to maintain security, process transactions, and communicate.
- Actionable business continuity/disaster recovery plans that will quickly pass FDIC audits. We will demonstrate ways banks can automate the testing of recovery nodes and ensuring the passing of audits.
- How to ensure that even in times of crisis all customer information is secure and compliant to PCI and other standards.
Preparing Your Business for the Summer Storm Season
August 12th, 10AM PT/1PM ET
Summer is here and the 2014 summer storm season is shaping up to be a doozy. While the west sits in drought, a swath of storm activity will dominate the Plains and southern mid-Atlantic. Flash floods are likely in some western states and hurricane season isn’t far off either.
Is your business prepared for this summer storm season?
Join Quorum for an educational webinar on how IT plays an important role in protecting business revenue and reputation.